Saturday, March 29, 2014

VIXEN IN VELVET has a page and an excerpt and everything

Saturday, March 29, 2014
Loretta reports:

Another self-promotion interruption, but I’ll keep it short.

Readers have been asking where the third book in my Dressmakers series is. 

As some of my loyal readers are aware, Leonie’s (the youngest Noirot sister) book took longer than usual to write.  But I did write it, and Vixen in Velvet is in the very last stages of production, with a release date of 24 June 2014.

If you’re curious, please take a look at Vixen in Velvet’s page on my updated website, where you’ll find a book description as well as an excerpt.

Then you might want to drop by the Blog page and sign up to get my blog
(much more occasional than this one) via RSS feed.  And maybe you might mosey over to the Latest News Page, scroll down, and sign up for my equally infrequent newsletter.

5 comments:

Connie said...

I enjoy reading your blog and learn so many amazing things. Thanks for your hard work in researching these wonderful gems.

I'm looking forward to reading "Vixen in Velvet" and posting a review on our blog, bookworm2bookworm, where we love to promote great authors such as yourself. Hope you will check us out at: http://bookworm2bookworm.wordpress.com.

Connie Fischer
conniecape@aol.com

Elena Yatzeck said...

Glad you took the time to do the right thing for Leonie.

LorettaChase said...

thank you, Connie and Elena. I hope you're happy with the result!

Mantelli said...

Barnes and Noble sent me an email today claiming Vixen in Velvet was ready for download. It was a glitch and now I'm sad.

LorettaChase said...

Mantelli, that stinks. I'm very sorry!

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket